Northeast Security is looking for Career-Orientated Full Time Security Officers in the Greater Boston Area and Surrounding Suburbs!
If you apply to this posting, a recruiter will call you within 72 hours to discuss shifts and locations.
Security Officer Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patrolling and monitoring multiple premises to detect any irregularities, which may include suspicious behavior or security breaches.
- Observe and report incidents or suspicious activity.
- Communicate with local law enforcement units and fire departments as necessary.
- Operation of mobile unit to monitor the exterior premises.
- Conduct foot patrols of the premises.
- Write detailed reports on incidents that occurred on the premises daily.
- Maintain Proper use, completion and submission of all forms associated with patrol activities and/or duties.
- Respond to incidents regarding security and safety concerns.
- Maintain proper maintenance of the patrol vehicle to include routine or corrective maintenance, Vacuuming, car wash.
- Conduct unarmed foot patrols (interior and/or exterior)
- Respond to requests for assistance and evaluate appropriate courses of action.
- Comply with all requirements/directives within the on-site operations manual/post orders.
- Assume other duties as required by either Client or Northeast Security, Inc
Security Guard Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Walking for long periods of time
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to show responsibility and friendliness towards clients and residents.
- Strong professionalism
- Ability to solve conflict/problem solve.
- Maintain the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Must be able to multi-task and self-manage in a dynamic environment.
- Must be knowledgeable of all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain effective relationships with all levels of the company and client organizations.
Security Officer Requirements:
- Customer Service Experience preferred.
- Previous Customer Service experience, or related field/education.
- Neat and professional appearance
- Dependable means of transportation
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English (both written and verbal)
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Candidates must also be able to successfully pass ALL pre-employment background, and drug screenings.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Northeast Security, Inc. was founded in 1967 and has grown to become one of the largest and most highly regarded security services firms in New England. Anticipating and responding to the ever-changing demands of the security and safety industry has made Northeast Security the region's market leader.
Positions are available based on applicant eligibility, availability, background screening, drug testing and completion of orientation. Upon completion of orientation, positions may still be rescinded in the event of failure to pass any background requirements. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, not-job related disability, or any other protected group status. If you applied to Allied Universal, Palladion, USI, or Securitas please submit an application with Northeast Security as well!