Job title: Account Manager
Northeast security is seeing an Account Manager for one of our premiere Accounts in Boston and surrounding areas.
**Depending on Location and experience and size of account**
Typical Account Manager Schedule is Mon-Fri first shift, but it does vary by location
**Must be available to be on call 24/7. Work schedule may include evenings or night shifts and weekends/holidays as determined and scheduled annually**
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assure that all work schedules for regular and special assignments are designed to provide the service in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
- Ensure that trained and qualified security personnel properly staff all posts.
- Ensure that all security personnel are aware of and perform their duties in full compliance with the facility security operations procedures and location policies, procedures and regulations.
- Review and approve all reports, duty logs, etc. submitted by security personnel.
- Ensure timely notification of all serious incidents.
- Maintain effective communications with all assigned security personnel.
- Counsel, advise, motivate, and (when necessary) provide discipline and positive reinforcement to personnel assigned to the location.
- Work with management in the development and implementation of sound employee relations, development, and retention programs for the location.
- Ensure that assigned security personnel are kept up-to date on any modifications to procedures, policies, or regulations.
Must be available to cover various posts during the assigned shift. Work schedule may include evenings or night shifts and weekends/holidays as determined and scheduled annually.
Assume other duties as required by either Client or Northeast Security, Inc
- Excellent customer service skills and service delivery orientation
- Client Management Skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Knowledge of supervisory practices, procedures, and security operations
- Ability to provide positive direction and motivate performance.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to show responsibility and friendliness towards clients and residents.
- Strong professionalism
- Ability to solve conflict/problem solve.
- Maintain the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Must be able to multi-task and self-manage in a dynamic environment.
- Must be knowledgeable of all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain effective relationships with all levels of the company and client organizations
- Customer Service Experience preferred.
- Previous security supervisor experience, or related field/education.
- Neat and professional appearance
- Dependable means of transportation
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English (both written and verbal)
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Candidates must also be able to successfully pass ALL pre-employment background, and drug screenings.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Northeast Security, Inc. was founded in 1967 and has grown to become one of the largest and most highly regarded security services firms in New England. Anticipating and responding to the ever-changing demands of the security and safety industry has made Northeast Security the region's market leader.
Positions are available based on applicant eligibility, availability, background screening, drug testing and completion of orientation. Upon completion of orientation, positions may still be rescinded in the event of failure to pass any background requirements. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, not-job related disability, or any other protected group status.